Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life happens when you stand still and listen.

I remember when I used to dream. Id get so excited and get these butterflies in my stomach and my heart would smile. Id literally fall in love in that moment and would become so motivated. I had something to look forward to. Whatever happened to that feeling? I give much credit to waking up every morning, but the monotony of life has consumed be and I don't know how to get out. I watch the people around me and I can feel in there spirit that they're on cloud nine...I become envious of their happiness and frustrated with myself that I cant create my own. Whats a dream worth without a plan? I need a plan I keep telling myself...a plan...need to plan to plan. I digress...because what I've recently discovered is that u cant plan life...u have to live it. We let so many things get in the way of living...work...friends...relationships...family...finances. Guess what life goes on with or without those things. I know what happiness feels like, butterflies, anxiousness, motivation, ambition...My goal is to start by stealing small moments of that...then days..weeks and so on until I get closer to my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment