Saturday, August 22, 2009

Rekindling my relationship with my Passion

I met someone recently that inspired me to push beyond my comfort zone. Not to toot my own horn, but I am really smart and have the potential to do some really great things, but what holds me back is my inability to do things that I am not passionante about. The truth is when you spend the majority of your life doing things that you think you are "supposed" to be doing, you forget that in order for you to be truly happy, you have to be living inside of your passion!

These past couple of weeks I've been re-establising my relationship with my passion. I lost it a while ago, it was covered by so much nonsense that I'm not sure I'd even recognize it when I saw it, but now I am rediscovering what it feels like to be passionate about something. It doesn't feel like work, it feels like your lifes purpose, what you were meant to do!

This fall I'll be having several quiet nights at home with a glass or two of wine, rekindling my relationship with my passion and I am certain that the end result will be something that will change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment